Monday, May 17, 2010

Hello, hiatus

I really hate to admit this, but I've got a serious case of cooking burnout and writer's block. So considering we're taking off for California soon, I'm going to sign off on this blog until at least the first of June. If it looks like the change of scenery is inspiring, I'll start up the blog again while I'm out West; but I may just take a total break and start anew when I return to Charlottesville in July.

BTW, this is my 400th post, and the blog has had almost 11,000 hits since I started it up. It's been a lot of fun, and in some ways, it's been the most satisfying writing I've done, especially when people tell me what has worked for them or not.

If you don't want to keep checking and finding this same depressing post, sign up for the RSS feed, so you'll be alerted when a new post finally comes. Thanks for reading, and keep cooking and enjoying your food!

- Lori K

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for all of your entries so far, Lori, and enjoy your blog sabbath!

    ReplyDelete